Domestic Local Origination
IXC offers aggregated local DID/DDI inbound Telephone Number Delivery service that transports Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) originated local calls from multiple locations/rate centers. These calls are then terminated at the customer’s softswitch or media gateway.
IXC’s origination offers aggregated local DID inbound service from over 8,900 rate centers in all states, Puerto Rico and Canada. Optional DID/DDI service is also available from many international locations, upon request.
- Create “virtual” presence in minutes.
- Replace costly multiple-facility TDM solutions with an aggregated geo-redundant hand-off.
- Avoid capital expense associated with building your own points of presence.
- Point numbers to any trunk group/IP address/URI.
- Register e911
- Submit Directory Listing (DL) and Calling Name (CNAM)
- Enable SMS with text-to-911 feature
- Local Number Portability (LNP) service is available for all rate centers.
- Usage Based – All inbound DID traffic will be rated per minute
- Session/Port – Calls for DID TN traffic from eligible rate centers with no monthly recurring usage charge for DID TN traffic.
Domestic Toll-Free Origination
IXC’s Domestic Toll-Free Origination transports toll free calls originated on the PSTN anywhere within the USA or Canada and terminates them to your softswitch/media gateway infrastructure via IP. Use either our Responsible Organization (Resp Org) ID or your own ID to optimize toll free costs.
Toll free service coverage options include:
- 48 contiguous United States and Canada
- 50 United States and Canada.
- Offshore & International Plans
800-to-SIP Origination pricing is based on the originating geographical area (LATA) and the Originating Carrier (OCN) or we can set-up a competitive Flat rate for domestic and Canadian originated traffic.
Get a Free Test Account Today
Sign up for a FREE Test Account and a list of A to Z rates. You will always get the best rates, no matter how much traffic you have.